They have a magnificent team. These people are always kind and willing to listen to your concerns or issues. Better yet, your assignment is always ready before the time, they usually send you a draft to double-check before they finalize your paper.
In a three-page research paper discuss how the SEC’s EDGAR | Search Tools improves how investors find and use financial information. In your paper,
· Explain how investors can use the Securities and Exchange Commission’s (SEC) database at EDGAR | Search Tools (Links to an external site.) to research a company’s operations and financial information.
· Assess the financial performance of Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN) by determining the risk of investing in the company through financial statement analysis. To make the above assessment and determination, go to Amazon’s.com (Links to an external site.) official website, and locate the company’s Investor Relations link. Using the Investors Relations link, find financial information such as SEC Filings and Annual Reports.
· Conclude how investors can assess Amazon’s.com financial performance and risk using Annual Reports.
· Explain the content of each report listed below in detail and how it relates to your assessment of Amazon’s.com financial performance.
o Form 10-K SEC filings
o Annual Reports
o Management Discussion and Analysis
o Management’s Responsibility for Financial Reporting
o Management’s Report on Internal Control over Financial Reporting
o Auditors’ Report
o Selected Financial Data
Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN) is the world’s largest electronic commerce and cloud computing company measured by revenue and market capitalization. The following items were adapted from a recent Annual Report of Amazon.com (Links to an external site.) for the year ending December 31:
1. Accounts payable
2. Accounts receivable
4. Cost of sales
5. Income tax expense
6. Interest expense
8. Net cash provided by operating activities
9. Net cash flows used for investing activities
10. Net sales
11. Other expense
12. Other income
13. Property, plant, and other long-term assets
14. Selling, general, and administrative expenses
15. Retained earnings (Dec. 31)
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more