They have a magnificent team. These people are always kind and willing to listen to your concerns or issues. Better yet, your assignment is always ready before the time, they usually send you a draft to double-check before they finalize your paper.
1. Question : Which of the following statements provides an accurate description of a concern about job enrichment?
job enrichment can be very inexpensive to implement.
there is controversy concerning whether pay must be increased when jobs are enriched.
job enrichment allows workers to plan more of their work.
task difficulty increases due to job enrichment.
performance accountability increases as a result of job enrichment.
2. Question : Which of the following statements about job rotation is correct? Job rotation ____________.
standardizes job tasks and employs people in very routine jobs.
increases job content by giving workers more responsibility for planning and evaluating duties.
increases job variety by adding new tasks of similar difficulty to a job.
increases task variety by shifting workers among jobs involving tasks of similar difficulty.
defines job tasks and the work arrangements to accomplish them.
3. Question : The potential advantages of job simplification include all of the following EXCEPT:
increasing operating efficiency by reducing the number of skills required to do a job.
being able to hire low-cost labor.
keeping the needs for job training to a minimum.
emphasizing the accomplishment of repetitive tasks.
increased employee turnover.
1. Question : A job’s motivating potential score can be raised through all of the following methods EXCEPT:
reducing tasks to create smaller jobs.
opening feedback channels to enable workers to know how well they are doing.
establishing client relationships to enable employees to experience feedback directly from customers.
employing vertical loading to create more planning opportunities.
employing vertical loading to create more controlling responsibilities.
2. Question : Content theories attempt to explain work behaviors based on _______________.
the relationship between values and attitudes.
the impact of individual ethics on business decisions.
pathways to need satisfaction and the influence of blocked needs.
3. Question : Studies suggest all of the following statements to be true EXCEPT:
needs vary according to a person’s geographic location.
needs vary according to organization size.
needs vary according to a person’s career stage.
needs vary according to a person’s length of service with an organization.
needs vary according to a person’s career stage, the size of an organization and geographic location.
1. Question : The second job characteristics moderator, knowledge and skill, refers to the fact that people __________________.
must demonstrate commitment to mastering the enriched jobs before they are given opportunities to learn the knowledge and skill required for success in these jobs.
must learn the required knowledge and skill for enriched jobs in a compressed timeframe in order for companies to financially benefit from job characteristics programs.
must take tests to qualify for opportunities to learn the knowledge and skill required for success in the enriched jobs.
who are inadequate or who feel inadequate relative to the demands of enriched jobs are likely to experience no difficulties on-the-job.
whose capabilities fit the demands of enriched jobs are predicted to feel good about them and perform well.
2. Question : Research on Maslow’s needs hierarchy suggests the following statement to be true?
lower-order needs become more important as individuals move up the corporate ladder.
higher-order needs become less important as individuals move up the corporate ladder.
higher-order needs become more important as individuals move up the corporate ladder.
higher and lower-order needs become equally important as individuals move up the corporate ladder.
higher and lower-order needs become less important as individuals move up the corporate ladder.
3. Question : All the following statements accurately describe Herzberg’s hygiene factors EXCEPT:
hygienes reflect the things that turn people off.
hygienes refer to the work setting.
hygienes prevent job dissatisfaction from occurring.
hygienes contribute to job satisfaction.
hygienes include working conditions, interpersonal relations, organizational policies, and salary.
1. Question : An example of the __________ is a product development specialist who bases a decision to not launch a new product on her recent failure with another product offering.
2. Question : Which of the following statements is NOT an accurate description of team building or the team-building process?
team building is participatory.
team building is data based.
the team-building process should become an ongoing part of any team’s work agenda.
the team-building process facilitates competitive behavior within the team.
team building is an approach to continuous improvement.
3. Question : In the Vroom, Yetton, and Jago decision-making model, __________ involves the manager obtaining the necessary information from subordinate(s) or other group members and then deciding on the problem solution.
variant 1 of authority decisions.
variant 2 of authority decisions.
variant 1 of consultative decisions.
variant 2 of consultative decisions.
variant 3 of authority decisions.
1. Question : __________ is a sequence of planned activities designed to gather and analyze data on the functioning of a team and to initiate changes designed to improve teamwork and increase team effectiveness.
2. Question : __________ directly contribute to the performance of important group tasks.
3. Question : Edgar Schein identified three common behavior profiles that may hinder group operations when people try to cope with individual entry problems in self-serving ways. These three profiles are:
passive, aggressive, regressive
focused, unfocused, mid-focused
tough battler, friendly helper, objective thinker
primal, emotional, rational
thoughtful, aggressive, modal
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more