They have a magnificent team. These people are always kind and willing to listen to your concerns or issues. Better yet, your assignment is always ready before the time, they usually send you a draft to double-check before they finalize your paper.
South Africa Travel Guidebook Project Proposal
Purpose: Choose and evaluate primary sources and submit a project proposal that demonstrates the viability of a project topic.
First, read over the assignment for the final Travel Guidebook project.
Then, choose a topic for the project. Your topic should be thematic and regional, meaning that you’ll investigate change over time in a particular place through a particular lens. This theme can be broad for small sites, but it should be more specific if you choose a city or region. Examples include “Cape Town as a Jazz City”, “Rule and Resistance in the Drakensburg Mountains” or “Farm Stall Histories in the Western Cape.” By choosing a place, you are helping to focus the guidebook. You cannot use the entire country as the base for the guidebook.
You will now write a proposal for this final project. The proposal should be approximately 1-2 double spaced pages in length and must consist of the following elements: [HINT: Organize the proposal using these bullet points]
1. A preliminary title for the guidebook
2. An explanation of the topic in a few sentences. Be sure to explain the theme and the region/city/place.
3. Ideas for the mini-topics for your travel guidebook articles.
4. A list of 5 sources that you plan to use in the guidebook. These can be individual sources (like a document to be used in article #2, or an image you found particularly useful) or databases that you plan to draw from. Every chapter in the textbook contains resources, web links, and ideas for further research at the end. A list of online resources is listed on page 360.
5. The digital platform that you will be using to complete the project (BookWright (Links to an external site.), Microsoft Publisher, etc.) Note: you must use a dedicated publishing platform for this project. Do not use MS Word, Google Docs, or Apple Pages, for example)
Use 12 pt standard font, and 1-inch margins.
You will receive a score of complete or incomplete for this submission. To ensure full credit you must include all of the sections in this assignment.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more