Thank you much for writing my perfect assignment!.!. Very well written and great service
1. Evidence for the theory of evolution includes all but __________ (Points : 5)
the fossil record.
biochemical similarities among all living things.
2. Chelonia mydas is the scientific name for the green turtle. Chelonia is the __________ (Points : 5)
3. Characteristics of prokaryotes include all of the following EXCEPT FOR: (Points : 5)
a single, circular chromosome
most commonly reproduce by asexual fission
having membrane enclosed organelles
small in size and can only be seen with a microscope
4. Protists ____________. (Points : 5)
are prokaryotic cells.
have a nucleus.
are most closely related to animals.
live in dry environments.
5. Viruses are __________ (Points : 5)
large in size.
6. Angiosperms produce all of the following EXCEPT __________ (Points : 5)
7. An organism is multicellular, has cell walls made of chitin, and absorbs its food. In which Kingdom does it belong? (Points : 5)
8. Dissolved sugar is carried throughout the plant in which tissue? (Points : 5)
9. Characteristics of animals include all of the following EXCEPT FOR: (Points : 5)
capable of photosynthesis
have the ability to reproduce sexually
10. Which of the following statements is TRUE? (Points : 5)
Mammals are invertebrates.
Invertebrates have a backbone.
There are more species of invertebrates than vertebrates.
Arthropods are the least abundant species.
11. Where is bile produced? (Points : 5)
the gall bladder
the small intestine
12. The sites of gas exchange in the lungs are the ____. (Points : 5)
13. The functional units inside of kidneys are the ____. (Points : 5)
14. ___ tissue allows a body to detect and respond to internal and external changes. (Points : 5)
15. Which blood vessels return the blood to the heart from the lungs? (Points : 5)
16. The relationship between a flowering plant and mycorrhizal fungi is an example of ___. (Points : 5)
17. Currently, the human population is nearing ___. (Points : 5)
18. Which of the following organisms would be found at the lowest trophic level of a food chain? (Points : 5)
19. Which of the following is not considered a density-dependent factor? (Points : 5)
An infestation of parasites on a deer population
Competition for nesting sites for bald eagles
Predation of cheetahs on a population of gazelles
A hard freeze on a plant population
20. A keystone species ___ (Points : 5)
nfluences the survival of several other species within a community.
never goes extinct.
has little impact on the ecosystem.
has the largest population in an ecosystem.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more