Thank you much for writing my perfect assignment!.!. Very well written and great service
Please answer all 3 questions separately. 250 words or more with references.
1. There are several different levels in the testing process (unit or component testing, integration testing, system testing, and acceptance testing) that a software product must go through before release. The question is why we need to go through these levels. Could we skip some levels? Could we just test the finished software instead?
2. A consulting project involved a credit card “ bottom feeder” (let’ s call it Credit Wonder). This company bought credit card accounts that were written off as uncollectable debts by major banks. Credit Wonder would buy the write-off accounts for 1 or 2 percent of their value and then would call the owners of the written-off accounts and “ offer a deal” to the credit card account holders.
Credit Wonder wanted a database for these accounts. Legally, it did own them and so could contact the people who had owed the money—but as prescribed in credit law. For example, Credit Wonder could call only during certain hours and no more than once a week, and they had to speak to the actual account holder. Any amount collected over the 1 to 2 percent of the original debt would be considered a gain. In its database, Credit Wonder wanted a history of what settlement was offered, the date the account holder was contacted, and additional notes.
1. How might a systems analyst manage such a system project?
2. Who would the systems analyst need to interview to get the system requirements?
3. How would a database analyst help in structuring the database requirements?
[Sources: “CHAPTER 12: MOVING INTO IMPLEMENTATION” – Alan Dennis, Barbara Haley Wixom, and Roberta M. Roth (2012). System Analysis and Design, Fifth Edition, John Wiley & Sons.]
3. For some projects, testing with simulated data or live data is just a matter of changing data set files and setting up some new systems configurations. However, for some other projects, selecting either simulated data or live data for testing is a big concern for systems analysts because their decisions would affect other groups. If you are preparing a detailed test plan as a systems analyst, please explain your proposed testing strategies plan regarding the use of either simulated data or live data. Will you use simulated data or live data? Why?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more