Thank you much for writing my perfect assignment!.!. Very well written and great service
July 17, 2015
Instructions for Changes in the Land
Is due on Aug 6th of 2015
IMPORTANT: ONLY IF YOU HAVE READ THE BOOK and HAVE THE BOOK.
Book Name: Changes In The Land: Indians, Colonists, and the Ecology of New England by William Cronon. ISBN-10: 0-8090-0158-6
WRITING INSTRUCTIONS DOWNLOAD: ZIP FILE
THIS ESSAY MUST BE DONE BY A+ AND WITH GOOD RATING WRITTER.
1. Your opening paragraph should briefly address these two questions: In general, what is this book about? What is Cronon’s thesis?
2. When Europeans first arrived in New England, what did they find? What were the most important ways the New England environment differed from that of Europe? In what ways did they find that environment to be of value to them?
3. Explain how the New England enviroment-plants, animals, climate, topography- accounted for the diversity found in the indian tribes that lived there? For example, how does it explain why northern New England tribes differed from those in southern New England? What were those differences? In what ways did the New England enviroment shape or influence the development of the lifestyle and society of the tribes that lived there? How did Indians shape and manipulate the environment to fit their lifestyles?
4. Describe the respective roles of men and women in Indian society.
5. The Indian view of property and land possession differed significantly from that of Europeans. Briefly discuss how the indians viewed property and the possession of land. HOw did the European’s views on those subjects lead them to be critical of the indian way of life and to justify their taking of Indian land?
6. Discuss the impact of European diseases on Indian populations and society. Why were the indians so susceptile to these discases? In what ways did diseases change and devastatc Indian society?
7. How did the European conquest of New England dramatically alter its environment? In particular, discuss how the European demand for certain plant and animal products change the character of the enviroment. How did European farming practices affect New England’s environment? Your discussion should include two key example cited by Cronon.
8. What did you think of the book? Would you recommend it? Why or why not?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more