Thank you much for writing my perfect assignment!.!. Very well written and great service
1. Describe ES1-120: (Refusal to Participate in the Harmful Action to Clients) What are the harmful actions to clients (“Do No Harm”)? Do you agree/disagree with the AACC Code of Ethics? What is distinctive about the AACC Code of Ethics? (Answer these three questions)
2. Describe ES1-140: (Dual and Multiple Relationships). What is it? Why is dual and multiple relationships are harmful to clients? Do you agree/disagree with the AACC Code of Ethics? Write down all the rules and regulations concerning ES1-140. (Write all four questions)
3. Describe ES1-300: (Consent in Christian Counseling) and ES1-320: (Consent for the Structure and Process of Counseling) — Write the many categories of the consents in the Code of Ethics. What is the one thing you can overlook? Explain. Why is securing consent so important for client? (Answer all three questions)
4. Describe ES1-430: (The Rule of Mandatory Disclosure). What is Mandated Reporting? Do you agree/disagree with the AACC Code of Ethics? When do you break the confidentiality, if any? Or do you ever? (Answer all four questions)
5. Describe ES1-520, 530: (Cultural Competency & Working with Person of Different Faith). Write a definition of cultural competency based on the AACC Code of Ethics. Do you agree/ disagree with Code 1-530? Write your view on this matter. How do you work with persons of different faith, religions, and values? (Answer all three questions)
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more