Thank you much for writing my perfect assignment!.!. Very well written and great service
INF10003 – Assignment 1
Your assignment should be presented in the form of a comprehensive report with images to support your statements and proposed designs. It is also expected that the report will also include references from sources external to the ones already provided.
Main Submission Requirements/Structure
The structure of your report should include the following:
• Executive Summary *
• Table of Contents *
Evaluations of the business:
• Industry Background
• Business model and environment (business model type, target audience)
• Value proposition
• SWOT analysis and discussion
• Porters 5 forces Analysis
• The word expectation for this assessment is to be within the 1500 words (+/- 10%).
• This assignment is an individual assessment item only (not group work).
• Report items marked with a “ * ” do not count towards the final word count.
• An assessment cover sheet is provided in the Blackboard site and must be used.
• Assignments without a cover sheet will have their marks withheld.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more