Thank you much for writing my perfect assignment!.!. Very well written and great service
Put yourself in the position of a clinician coming to an information technology session. You are asked to present information about the basics of relational database design. Specifically, you are asked to communicate the similarities and differences between the terms entity, table, field, and record as they relate to DBMS systems.
Your audience is clinicians who do not necessarily understand these four fundamental database concepts. Using examples from the health field, create a PowerPoint presentation explaining each of these four concepts for a non-technical audience. Also, explain how these detailed concepts relate to the value of a business intelligence applications such as a data warehouse in a health care setting.
Detailed speaker notes should be used to explain each textual and graphic slide in detail.
In your presentation,
· Articulate the meaning of the term entity relating examples to the types of entities that we might see in a health-related database.
· Discuss the difference between a field and a record in a relational database.
· Articulate the purpose of data tables in relational database design.
· Compose examples of how these concepts might relate to developing a comprehensive data warehouse in a health setting.
The Teaching Database Basics presentation
· Must be six to eight slides in length (not including title and references slides) and formatted according to APA Style
· Must include a separate title slide with the following:
o Title of presentation
o Student’s name
o Course name and number
o Instructor’s name
o Date submitted
2 scholarly references must be included
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more