Thank you much for writing my perfect assignment!.!. Very well written and great service
There are 10 short-answer questions worth 10 points each. Type out the questions, as well as the answers. Your answers must be full of facts, data, supporting research to gain maximum points. Each answer will have at least ten sentences. Three points will be deducted for each missing sentence. This test cannot be made up for any reason. All ten must be done or a grade of 0 will result, unless otherwise noted. Post to Canvas.
The questions are as follows:
1. For thousands of years Native Californians, before the Spanish arrived, lived as close to an earthly paradise as possible. Explain. (Ch. 2)
2. Compare and contrast the lives of the mission Indians with those of the wealthy Californios. How did secularization of the missions hurt the Natives, but helped the Californios? (Ch. 8)
3. Explain what outsiders, such as American sailors and businessmen, might have seen and not seen in Mexican California. Now analyze Richard Henry Dana’s quote, “In the hands of an enterprising people, what a land this might be.”(Ch. 8-9)
4. Explain the difference between the discovery of gold and of the Gold Rush. Now analyze how the Gold Rush was an economic multiplier for California. (Ch. 11)
5. What is squatting and how did it contribute to the controversy in Mussel Slough? Who was at fault for the shootout and why? (Ch. 13)
6.Explain the importance of the rise of the automobile, and of the Hollywood movie industry, in the 1920s, to California’s image as the land of beauty and leisure. (Chapter 20)
7.Analyze, in depth with lots of supporting facts, what the Dust Bowl was, and how it impacted the people involved. Give examples of why Californians reacted to the arrival of the “Okies” so negatively. (Chapter 21)
8.How did World War II impact the California economy and society? (Ch. 23)
9.Analyze California’s role in the hippie movement, starting with the Beatniks of the 1950s. Why did “hippiedom” come to an end? (Ch. 26)
10.What were the goals of California’s conservatives in the 1960s and 1970s, and why did California voters elect them into office? Analyze how California went from the epicenter of left-wing protest to a conservative bastion. (Ch. 27)
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more