Thank you much for writing my perfect assignment!.!. Very well written and great service
Assessment 1 A Literature Review due 10/10/2018 TOPIC – A Critical Analysis of Indigenous Australian health, life expectant and well being, factors contributing to these social issue and measures taking to improve their well being . Assessment Type Weighting Word Count Week Due Literature Review 30% 2,000 5 Due Date for Completion: 10/10/2018, by 11:55pm Submission Instructions: Students should submit their assessment online. Assessment Details In this unit, students will be required to complete all the preparatory tasks required to conduct a small research project of their choice either individually or as part of a group of up to three students. Undertaking the literature review is one of the first steps in the research process and will help you to become familiar with a chosen topic area. You are required to
(a) systematically search databases for journal articles relating to your chosen topic,
(b) appraise this literature, and
(c) write a literature review of a type that suits your research question. Students should use the following framework to complete each literature review:
1. Correct citation of the journal article using APA (6th edition) referencing style
2. Clearly identifying the methodology that your review is based on.
3. Critical appraisal/discussion of the reviewed literature
4. Clearly highlighting the gap in the research that your proposed project will address Assessment Criteria Task 1 1.
Demonstrates capacity to systematically search for scholarly articles on a well-defined topic 2. Demonstrates an understanding of methodological conventions 3. Demonstrates the capacity to critically appraise (if appropriate) or discuss the reviewed literature. 4. Provides evidence of critical thinking about how the information presented relates to your own research topic
5. Demonstrates correct use of APA (6th edition) referencing style 6. Shows capacity to write in an appropriate scholarly style, with attention to grammar, punctuation and spelling Resources for Assessment Task 1 Galvan, J. (2014). Writing Literature Reviews: A guide for Students of the Social and Behavioural Sciences, Los Angeles: California State University. Ridley, Diana (2012). The literature review: A step by step guide for students. London: SAGE Publications, (Chapter 2). Whittemore, R. and Knafi, K. (2005). The Integrative Review: Updated methodology. Journal of Advanced Nursing, Vol. 52(5), pp. 546-553. DOI: 10.1111/j.1365-2648.2005.03621.x Johnson, R.B., Christensen, L. (2015) Educational Research: Quantitative, Qualitative, and Mixed Approaches (6th ed.), Sage, pp. 79-108. HINT: Have a look at your Additional Resources Folder How to do well in Assessment Task 1 1. Start thinking about your research topic early 2. Use the library databases to begin searching for relevant articles, books and book chapters 3. Carefully narrow your search topic getting assistance of librarians to design search terms HOW TO WRITE A LITERATURE REVIEW (FORMAT) Introduction A very brief introduction to your research and why a literature review is requiredx Methodology E.g. integrative review, meta-synthesis Inclusion/exclusion criteria Details about the data search Information about how research was appraised (procedures etc.) xFindingsx Report on Numbers (how many references were found, how many excluded, and why) Start by providing a broad overview of the literature including its quality x Provide critical summary of literature (possibly with tables) Discussion Explain how the findings are important to your researchxConclusion ASSESSMENT ONE TOPIC – A Critical Analysis of Indigenous Australian health, life expectant and well being, factors contributing to these social issue and measures taking to improve their well being. USEFULLY MATERIALS (Articles) Colonisation- its bad for your health: the context of Aboriginal healthAustralian Aboriginal and Torres Strait islander- focuses primary healthcare social and emotional wellbeing research: a systematic review. Australians first people (page 39- 41). Recent developments in national Aboriginal and Torres Islander health strategy. Indigenous health part 1: determinants and disease patterns. Is close the Gap a useful approach to improving the health and wellbeing of indigenous Australians? Measuring capacity building in communities: a review od the literature A review of the social and emotional wellbeing of the indigenous Australian peoplex Indigenous health 1 indigenous health in Australia, New Zealand and the pacific.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more