Thank you much for writing my perfect assignment!.!. Very well written and great service
A case study:
Local Area Network design and configuration
There is an organisation which is primarily e-commerce business. It is going through a major transformation because of its expansion. The expansion is due to merger of two smaller businesses to the organisation. Now, the organisation is moving to a new building having about 100 employees. The new building is of three floors. The ground floor is for reception, foyer and warehouse so there is a need of five data points at reception, four in warehouse and two in foyer. The 1st floor consists of five offices and forty open plan office cubicles. The 2nd floor consists of three rooms, each room have four office cubicles, two offices and thirty open plan cubicles. There is also a meeting room at 2nd floor that requires four data points. Each and every person needs two data points at their desk whether it’s an office, room cubicle or open plan cubicle. Each floor also needs wireless connectivity.
This organisation needs a new LAN plan, design and implementation before they move to new facility.
Design a local area network for the given case study.
Write a report on a network plan and configurations having following sections:
1. Analyse the need for the network for above case study. Investigate and propose a suitable complete network design for the case study.
2. Write a detailed setup of network devices only for a LAN.
3. Write a detailed implementation report which includes configurations of each networking device which are included in the whole network.
4. Demonstrate and compare at least 2 configuration results which may include at least two switches/routers and two PCs on physical networking devices. [20 marks]
Section to be included in the report
1. Project scope : Outline of the report
2. Project hardware requirements : Name of the network device with manufacturer’s name, series, model and ports. Type of the cables and Name of the server, PC with specification such as operating system, RAM, hard disk etc.
3. Network Diagram : Network diagram is drawn and labelled
4. Network Design : Write justification of the network design
5. Network device configurations commands : Configuration commands to configure network
6. Network device configurations Demonstration on physical device : Demonstration of various features
7. Reference style : Follow IEEE reference style
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more