Thank you much for writing my perfect assignment!.!. Very well written and great service
For this assessment, you will need to write an Executive Summary (synopsis). Please follow these steps to complete the assessment:
1. Read the article by Argenti, Howell, and Beck (2005) on the Blackboard site.
2. Engage in research to find two other articles (academic journal, industry journal, website article, or a newspaper article) related to strategic communication in management. Use Google Scholar and the SCU library website to do your research.
3. Print and read all articles and complete the attached Article Analysis Form for each of the three articles.
4. After carefully reading the three articles, draft a two page synopsis. According to The American Heritage Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Ed, (2000), the word synopsis is defined as A brief outline . . . a summary using the format of an Executive Summary memo.
5. You will need to include one quote from each article (3 in total).
6. You will need to use APA style to document your sources within the text and in the Reference List. If you are not familiar with APA style, you will need to learn it asap as you will use it for all assessments in this unit.
7. Write the two page Executive Summary (12 pt Times New Roman font single spaced). The Reference List can be on the third page.
8. Submit Assessment 1 to Turn It In via the Blackboard site no later than 9:00 am on Friday, 17 March.
9. Here is the PRIOS/CDT brief (covered in lecture and tutorials) for this assignment:
a. Purpose: to engage in a thorough analysis of three articles and write a two page synopsis
b. Reader: Your boss (who is keen to implement a strategic communication plan in your organisation).
c. Information: three articles
d. Organisation: Direct order format
e. Style: formal
f. Channel choice: written document
g. Document design: memo format
h. Timing/Length: due date/two pages
10. The weighting for Assessment 1 (20%). Please see attached Marking Guide.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more