Thank you much for writing my perfect assignment!.!. Very well written and great service
Course: Organizational structure and business processes- MGMT501
Course Project Topic Selection
Select a new (your “own” concept) or an existing organization as the framework to create your organizational model. It cannot be a recognized company or a public corporation. If you choose an existing organization, a local school, small business, or a company where any of the team members work – they are ideal models for this academic exercise. In one paragraph introduce your choice and explain why this selection is ideal for this assignment (with 2 references)
WEEK 1: CASE ANALYSIS – REDBOX SWOT/TOWS ANALYSIS
In this assignment, you will create a SWOT Analysis with TOWS Matrix based on:
· Your review of the Redbox Case Study
· Your research of the internal and external environments
1. Read the Case Study “Redbox Succeeds by Identifying Market Need” available in the textbook, Chapter 1 (Ferrell et al., 2020).
2. Review the concept of SWOT Analysis with TOWS matrix presented in the Week 1 Lesson
3. Read the article “Creating Strategies from TOWS Matrix” (Aslan, 2012). This article can be found in the Readings for the week.
4. Prepare an APA Report addressing the following:
> summary of the case
>A critical analysis of the role that both internal and external environments have for organizations to be successful.
> An Analysis of the external environments. Use the DeVry Library and other reputable Internet sources (e.g., government, professional associations) to complement your research of the external environments. The external environments can be economic, socio-demographic, regulatory, political, technological, or global.
>A SWOT Analysis (two factors per each S-W-O-T category) – Identify two internal factors that can be classified as weaknesses and two internal factors that can be classified as strengths for Redbox based on the case study information. Identify two external factors that can be classified as opportunities and two external factors that can be classified as threats for Redbox based on the case study information.
> A TOWS Matrix (one strategy per each SO, WO, ST, WT category)
>An analysis critically evaluating the importance of the managerial issues addressed in this paper; use real-life examples to explain the importance of these concepts
>Integrate to your Case Analysis the template provided for the SWOT and TOWS matrices, File Name: MGMT501_Week 1_Case Study _SWOT-TOWS Template SWOT/TOWS Template.
> include at least three references with your APA report.
> Access the APA Template
ANALYSIS OF THE EXTERNAL ENVIRONMENs
For this activity, I need to deliver a 3-minute audio response S0, I need a written script with APA citations.
· Choose a small business or local organization with which you interact on a regular basis.
· This organization can be your place of employment, local supermarket, church, school, or any other type of retailer.
· Noticeable organizations, such as public corporations, will not be considered for this activity.
In your response, address the following:
· Discuss at least three elements of the American economy that will affect this organization in the future.
· Use the textbook to substantiate your response.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more