Thank you much for writing my perfect assignment!.!. Very well written and great service
Research any of following websites as you prepare this assignment: Governmental Accounting Office, located at www.gao.gov , Public Agenda located at www.publicagenda.org: RAND Corporation located at http://www.rand.org/; Policy Library located at http://www.policylibrary.com/; American Enterprise Institute located at http://www.aei.org; Cato Institute located at http://www.cato.org; Economic Policy Institute located at http://www.epi.org/; The Heritage Foundation located at http://www.heritage.org; or other similar website.
Use the policy you selected from Assignment 2 to research a published study related to your chosen area of focus. Then, prepare an Executive Summary with the following criteria listed for this assignment.
Write a five to six (4-6) page paper in which you:
(Note: Refer to Appendix 2: The Executive Summary for explanation of all criterions listed below.)
1. Establish the purpose(s) of the executive summary.
2. Provide the background to the issue.
3. Discuss the results of the research, identifying the models used to obtain the results.
4. Provide available federal data.
5. Discuss appropriate economic predictors.
6. Propose at least three (3) reliable, implementable recommendations.
7. Appropriately incorporate at least four (4) quality sources. A quality source can be either grey literature, such as a news article, or scholarly, such as peer reviewed works. In the case of public administration, government websites are appropriate quality resources. Note: Wikipedia, SparkNotes, and similar websites do not qualify as academic resources. Visit the Strayer University Library at http://research.strayer.edu to conduct research.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
•Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
•Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more