They have a magnificent team. These people are always kind and willing to listen to your concerns or issues. Better yet, your assignment is always ready before the time, they usually send you a draft to double-check before they finalize your paper.
For Part A of this assignment, choose a movie, book, or television show that depicts a character or character(s) suffering from mental illness. Write a paper analyzing a character’s illness in terms of one or more of the theoretical perspectives (e.g., biological, psychoanalytic, cognitive-behavioral, biopsychosocial) presented in the text.
1. Describe the character’s diagnosis in terms of the DSM-IV. Make sure to include two (2) criteria that the character meets.
2. Describe one (1) perspective(s) of mental illness that best explains the development of the character’s symptoms, along with two (2) facts to support your position.
3. Describe any treatment received by the character. Describe two (2) reasons that you would recommend similar or different treatment. If the character did not receive treatment, describe the type of treatment you would recommend with two (2) supporting facts.
Suggested movies include:
• Beautiful Mind (2001).
• Girl, Interrupted (1999).
• Fatal Attraction (1987).
• Sybil (1977).
• One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest (1975).
• Play Misty for Me (1971).
For Part B of this assignment, go online to the following Web page: http://www.prisonexp.org/ Take a tour through the slide show, which shows actual footage of the Stanford Prison study.
After viewing the slideshow, respond to the following questions. Your response should be one (1) page in length.
1. Describe one (1) factor that prevented “good guards” from objecting or countermanding the orders from tough or bad guards.
2. Describe one (1) reason why prisoners try to work within the arbitrary prison system to effect a change in it (e.g., setting up a Grievance Committee), rather than trying to dismantle or change the system through outside help.
3. Describe two (2) factors would lead prisoners to attribute guard brutality to the guards’ disposition or character, rather than to the situation.
4. Was it ethical to conduct this study? Provide two (2) reasons to support your position.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more