Thank you much for writing my perfect assignment!.!. Very well written and great service
I need both an outline of the proposal and the essay
Both have to be based on Chapter 25 of the book (Attached)
1. Choose one issue concerning diversity on campuses as discussed in the Ch. 25 readings (no outside sources please)
Note: it says “diversity on campuses.” If you discuss other aspects of diversity, you will be off topic and will receive zero points for this assignment. No exceptions.
2. Write a 5 – 6 page proposal regarding the issue. Your proposal is the course of action or change in policy that you are putting forth.
Your proposal outline and essay must include:
1. A proposal claim
1. Three reasons (evidence) why this course of action needs to be taken
2. The definitions of all key terms that are found in your argument.
Hint: you will need to define “diversity.”
3. Quantitative (hard evidence p. 218) and qualitative evidence (values, traditions, emotions… p. 219) to support your argument
4. Elements of ethos” and “pathos”
5. The future effects of the adoption of your proposal &
The future effects if your proposal is not adopted.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more