They have a magnificent team. These people are always kind and willing to listen to your concerns or issues. Better yet, your assignment is always ready before the time, they usually send you a draft to double-check before they finalize your paper.
This problem solving activity will extend the work done in Assessment 2. There are three options available to complete this assignment depending on your own circumstances and interests. You are not limited a report format for these assessments, you may present your work in any format that suits your needs.
You are required to:
1. Fully describe the event (this can be taken from assessment 2).
2. Identify significant components of the system/s relevant to the event (this can be taken from assessment 2).
3. Analyse and research the potential human factors issues related to the event (this can be taken from assessment 2).
4. OPTION 1: Apply HFACS to your event (Give specific attention to the topics studied in Module 1 in relation to your accident).
a. Critique HFACS, in terms of its
ii. value in investigating human factors issues; and
iii. usefulness with regard to learning from the event to prevent any future event.
b. Discuss any recommendations you would make to the authors of HFACS to address any limitations with the current tool.
OPTION 2: Consider the tools that you found that might be suitable for investigating your event and the strengths and limitations of each tool. (Give specific attention to the topics studied in Module 1 in relation to your accident).
a. Create a tool that would be useful to investigate the HF issues in your event (this could be a hybrid of existing tools)
b. Justify the value of each element of your tool.
OPTION 3: Negotiate an alternate learning experience (that will derive a greater benefit to you or your organisation) that could be evaluated using the same assessment evaluation criteria used for the other options for this assignment.
and in the end some of the most important reflections of all:
1. Evaluate the contribution that organisational factors and safety culture had on accident causation in relation to your event then reflect on the genesis of these HF issues and any shifts of understanding that you may have had through study of systems/HF design in this course.
2. Reflect on any investigations that you (or others) have conducted previously and share any new insights (ah ha moments) that you have had this term with regard to investigating the genesis of any HF issues as causal factors.
3. Reflect on your professional practice into the future and share any planned changes to your professional practice resulting from study of human factors investigation
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more