Thank you much for writing my perfect assignment!.!. Very well written and great service
Part A: Case Study Q & A (10 marks each) /40 marks
Answer the following questions:
1. Refer to components of jealousy (DeVito, Shimoni, & Clark, 2016, p. 194) and discuss what type of jealousy Brian is exhibiting. What strategies can Brian take to deal with his jealousy? Be specific, giving examples of what he can do in this particular case for each strategy.
2. What conflict styles are Charlotte and Brian, respectively, demonstrating by approaching their current situation? Explain your answer by referring to DeVito et al.s guidelines about conflict styles on pp. 216-217.
3. Considering the Ways to Manage Conflict (DeVito et al., 2016, p. 217), what are strategies that both Charlotte and Brian can take to engage in effective professional communication while they continue to work in the same store? Discuss two strategies in your answer.
4. Before she gets transferred to a different store, Charlotte notices that Brian is avoiding doing the routine end-of-day tasks pharmacists complete when closing their store, leaving Charlotte to do most of the work. Charlotte is planning on speaking to Brian about what shes noticed. Discuss how Charlotte can benefit from two of the assertiveness strategies (DeVito et al., 2016, pp. 252-253) in this professional conversation with Brian.
Part B: Field Study /25 marks
Fill in the information below reflecting on your own personal experiences:
1. What strategies or approaches in Chapter 10 are most helpful to maintain interpersonal relationships and manage conflict in the workplace? Why? Explain your answer in 200 words. (10 marks)
2. Diversity in age is a characteristic of many workplaces. The textbook identifies and characterizes age groups, including Boomers, Generation Xers, and Millennials (DeVito, Shimoni, & Clark, 2016, p. 235). Consider which age group one of your work colleagues or supervisors belongs to. Does the person fit the general descriptions of a Boomer, Generation Xer, or Millennial? How would you use this information to foster positive and effective communication? Explain your answer in 200 words. (15 marks)
APA: There are 5 points assigned in this assignment to APA formatting. Please be sure to include an in-text citation each time you paraphrase and quote the authors. You must also include a corresponding reference list.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more