They have a magnificent team. These people are always kind and willing to listen to your concerns or issues. Better yet, your assignment is always ready before the time, they usually send you a draft to double-check before they finalize your paper.
PART A- Assignment 1 excel spreadsheet
1. The purpose of this template is to gather data that will be analyzed and discussed in the Assignment Part B submission. Insert the name of the company in the “Company 1 AMAZON or Company 2 WALMART
2″ headings so we know which company is being reviewed.
2. The template uses the terminology in the CFO Guidebook chapter on Risks.
3. Risks of the company are disclosed in the annual 10-K report section Item 1A Risk Factors. Use the risks in the 10-K as your basis for your template. You can also get additional risks from the Morningstar Analyst Report, or from news articles about the company. Try to narrow down the laundry list of risks to a few unique (only applies to one company but not the other) and major risks.
4. There is no “magic” number of risks to be included in your template. Try to aim for 3-5 risks per company to compare and analyze. Pick the risks.
5. You can delete extra rows or add rows. You can also change the font size and the column widths. Keep the headings standard. While not a requirement, if you believe an additional column is required to better describe/classify your risks, then add it.
6. While not a requirement, you can copy/paste the Excel completed table as a picture to your Word document if it makes it easier to reference in your analysis and recommendations.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more