They have a magnificent team. These people are always kind and willing to listen to your concerns or issues. Better yet, your assignment is always ready before the time, they usually send you a draft to double-check before they finalize your paper.
Please use your weekly reading notes as a basis to construct an essay for reading reflection. Each reading note should have about 250 words for each reading, so collectively and adding your reflection, this assignment should be about 1000+ words. The first part consist in the summary of EACH reading for week 2-4 and then the second part is your reflection of all readings. The total is 1000-2000 words. The assignment includes:
1. Summarize each reading that use the rhetoric pecis as a template to answer the following questions:
1) which article you read,
2) according to the author(s), why the topic is important and what is the key point the author(s) wants to make?
3) what are the evidences, supporting arguments, or recommendations that the author(s) presented in this reading?
4) who are the target audiences that the author(s) intended to deliver to?
2. Write your own reflections on the readings, which answers, but not limited to, the following questions:
1) Why this topic is important to sustainable and resilient community design?
2) How would this topic be built upon environments that are equitable and just? and vice versa?
3) How would this topic related to climate change impacts and solutions to cope with climate change?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more