They have a magnificent team. These people are always kind and willing to listen to your concerns or issues. Better yet, your assignment is always ready before the time, they usually send you a draft to double-check before they finalize your paper.
3-4 double spaced essay
MLA style for in-text citation
intro (thesis, introduce author, title, arguments, ..)
body (2 main points with evidence)
conclusion (summarization, evaluation)
Write a paper in which you analyze and evaluate Nathan’s “As Others See Us”—“Getting to Know American Students” (67-71), “Relationships and Friendships” (72-77) and/or “Worldliness and Worldview” (84-89).
Assume that your audience is unfamiliar with the course text you are writing about; therefore, you will need to provide a good amount of summary
in order to explain your analysis and position. For instance, you should explain who the author is and why she is considered an expert on her chosen topic. You may also need to talk about the author’s sub-arguments, use of evidence, and conclusions. To identify an argument of your own in relation to the course text, you will need to analyze the article for its strengths, its weaknesses, and the value of the author’s implications or conclusions.
The following are templates for your evaluation in relation to the course text:
– Nathan’s argument focuses on an important topic, especially for_______(group of people/field of study)__________ because ________________.
– Nathan’s argument is strong because_________________________.
– Nathan makes a strong argument that _____________, but the argument would have been more ____________ if she had also considered___________.
– Nathan may be correct in their argument that __________________, and yet I am concerned about the implications of this argument for the following reasons: _____, _____, and _____.
– I find Nathan’s argument of limited value because she did not consider ______________, which would have made her argument more complex and _____________.
– I agree with Nathan up to a point, but I cannot agree with her conclusion that____________.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more