Thank you much for writing my perfect assignment!.!. Very well written and great service
1) Find the Modified Internal Rate of Return (MIRR) for the following annual series of cash flows, given a discount rate of 10.50%: Year 0: -$75,000; Year 1: $15,000; Year 2: $16,000; Year 3: $17,000; Year 4: $17,500; and, Year 5: $18,000.
2) Pie, Inc. is considering an eight-year project that has an initial after-tax outlay or after-tax cost of $180,000. The future after-tax cash inflows from its project for years 1 through 8 are the same at $38,000. Pie uses the net present value method and has a discount rate of 11.50%. Calculate the Net Present Value of the project. Will Pie accept the project?
3) Consider the following four-year project. The initial outlay or cost is $180,000. The respective cash inflows for years 1, 2, 3 and 4 are: $100,000, $80,000, $80,000 and $20,000. What is the discounted payback period if the discount rate is 11%?
4) Bald Eagle Co. purchases an asset for $50,000. This asset qualifies as a five-year recovery asset under MACRS, with the fixed depreciation percentages as follows: year 1 = 20.00%; year 2 = 32.00%; year 3 = 19.20%; year 4 = 11.52%. Bald Eagle has a tax rate of 35%. If the asset is sold at the end of four years for $5,000, what is the after-tax cash flow from disposal?
5) KKOL, Inc. has just issued a 10-year $1,000.00 par value, 10% annual coupon bond for a net price of $964.00. The tax rate is 30%. What is the after-tax cost of debt financing? Use a financial calculator or Excel to determine your answer.
6) The following information comes from the Galaxy Way Construction balance sheet. The value of common stock is $10,000, retained earnings equals $7,000, total common equity equals $17,000, preferred stock has a value of $3,000, and long-term debt totals $15,000. If the cost of debt is 8.00%, preferred stock has a cost of 10.00%, common stock has a cost of 12.00%, and the firm has a corporate tax rate of 30%, calculate the firm’s WACC adjusted for taxes.
7) Use the dividend growth model to determine the required rate of return for equity. Your firm has just paid a dividend of $1.50 per share, has a recent price of $31.82 per share, and anticipates a growth rate in dividends of 4.00% per year for the foreseeable future.
8) The following market information was gathered for the Blender Corporation. The firm has 1,000 bonds outstanding, each selling for $1,100.00 with a required rate of return of 8.00%. Blenders has 5,000 shares of preferred stock outstanding, selling for $40.00 per share and 50,000 shares of common stock outstanding, selling for $18.00 per share. If the preferred stock has a required rate of return of 11.00% and the common stock requires a 14.00% return, and the firm has a corporate tax rate of 30%, then calculate the firm’s WACC adjusted for taxes.
9) T-short Unlimited, Inc., an on line retailer of t-shirts, orders 100,000 t-shirts per year from its manufacturer. T-short Unlimited plans on ordering t-shirts 12 times over the next year. T-short Unlimited receives the same number of t-shirts each time it orders. The carrying cost is $0.10 per shirt per year. The order cost is $500 per order. What is the annual ordering cost of the t-shirt inventory (rounded to the nearest dollar)? 32) ______
10) Canada Forest Mills Inc. has credit terms of 2/10 net 60. Customers should take the discount and pay in 10 days if they CANNOT earn more than ________ (APR) or ________ (EAR) on their investments.
11) Plum Electronics Inc. has a profitability ratio of 0.14, an asset turnover ratio of 1.7, a debt to equity ratio of 0.60 and a total asset to equity ratio of 1.60. What is the firm’s ROE?
Consider the information below from a firm’s balance sheet for 2011 and 2012. All the work has to be shown!
Current Assets 2012 2011 Change
Cash and Equivalents $1,561 $1,800 -$ 239
Short-Term Investments $1,052 $3,010 -$ 1,958
Accounts Receivable $3,616 $3,129 $ 487
Inventories $1,816 $1,543 $ 273
Other Current Assets $ 707 $ 601 $ 106
Total Current Assets $8,752 $10,083 -$1,331
Accounts Payable $5,173 $5,111 $ 62
Short-Term Debt $ 288 $ 277 $ 11
Other Current Liabilities $1,401 $1,098 $ 303
Total Current Liabilities $6,862 $6,486 $ 376
12) Assuming the Operating Cash Flows (OCF) are $7,155 and the Net Capital Spending (NCS) is $2,372, what is the Cash Flow from Assets?
Detail Required: HIGH; Urgency: HIGH
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more