Thank you much for writing my perfect assignment!.!. Very well written and great service
For this discussion, you’ll practice research techniques that will help you understand how to find sources for the various assignments in WRTG 391.
Here’s how to start:
Assume you work for a company that is hiring more and more “Generation Z” employees.
Your supervisor has asked you to conduct research on issues regarding employees from Generation Z. She’s heard that Generation Z may have different expectations of the work environment from those from older generations. In addition, she mentions that Generation Z might have different habits with regard to their use of technology.
In short, she has a vague idea about this generation, but nothing very definite—and she’d like to learn more.
Because she needs basic information, your task is to conduct a very general search on Generation Z and their work or technology habits. You don’t need to focus your topic now, although she may ask you for more information at a later date.
Here’s what you’ll need to do:
(1) Using the strategies discussed in Video Tutorial #1, search on some terms to find your articles. Your search can be broad at this stage.
– List the topic you searched (e.g., “post-millennials”)
– List your search terms. Include at least three (3) terms. (e.g., “employees”)
(2) Write the titles of the four articles and the journals in which they appeared. (e.g., “Understanding Generational Differences in Workplace Environments,” Harvard Business Journal)
(3) Using the strategies discussed in Library Video #2, conduct a new search on a topic that’s either related to your major or to your work. As the video demonstrates, use quotation marks around your search phrase.
– List your search phrase(s). (e.g., “academic writing”)
– List how many search results you received. (e.g., 151,022)
(4) Focus your search from question #2 by using the SU-subject terms option from the drop-down menu for one of the rows.
– List the number of search results you have after limiting the search by using SU-subject terms. (e.g., 583)
(5) Finally, using the strategies mentioned in Video Tutorial #3, locate the research guide for your major. If you haven’t declared a major yet, please select one that interests you from drop-down menu.
– Describe any interesting resources you’ve discovered (1-2 sentences). (e.g., “Under ‘Research Guides for Writing,’ I found a link to a helpful website, Purdue OWL Writing Resources. It includes tips on everything from grammar to APA, MLA, and CMS citations.”)
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more