They have a magnificent team. These people are always kind and willing to listen to your concerns or issues. Better yet, your assignment is always ready before the time, they usually send you a draft to double-check before they finalize your paper.
Your paper should be prepared using APA 6th edition formatting. You may use the APA Paper Template available in Doc Sharing. Your conclusions must be supported by academic references, not your opinion. You must cite to a minimum of three references. Academic references are located in the DeVry Library. Citation to website references is not allowed.
Gloria is very concerned about insulating herself and her family from personal liability. You are a business planner and accountant. Gloria has come to you to get some advice on which business entity best suits her needs and objectives. For this assignment, you will prepare a three- to four-page memo to Gloria Smithson to advise her on which business entity you recommend she choose based on her situation and your research.
Prepare a paper that addresses the elements below.
1. Identify three business formations that you believe Gloria could consider as appropriate for her business.
2. Define each chosen business formation.
3. Explain at least three pros and three cons for each potential business formation.
4. Using the course material and the DeVry Library, research which business formation would best insulate Gloria and her family from potential liability.
5. Your paper will be graded using the Week 3 You Decide Rubric.
Below are some more tips to help you be successful in this assignment.
1. The heading of your memo should be: Memo to Gloria Smithson.
2. Your paper should be three to four pages long, exclusive of the cover page and references page. It should comply with APA 6th edition formatting.
1. Cover page
2. References page
3. 12-point, Times New Roman font
4. No website references
5. Include at least two scholarly references in addition to your textbook
6. Include in-text references to sources
3. This You Decide will be graded using the You Decide Rubric available in Doc Sharing
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more