Thank you much for writing my perfect assignment!.!. Very well written and great service
Part III ( Difficulty: Intermediate) In order to create the Treemap for the Cost of
Goods Sold (COGS), you will have to link two data files. Tableau will do this
automatically. Start by uploading the sales file (you can use the same workbook as the
previous investigations; however, we always recommend you save your work as you go). Once
the sales file is uploaded, upload the purchase price file. The files should be a center join
based on Brand. Once the files are linked, verify your files uploaded and joined properly. The
total Sales Dollars should be $483,894,339. Verifying your COGS of $347,414,180 will trickier
as we need to create the variable (to be discussed below). To determine the COGS, you’ll have
to create the COGS variable by going to the Analysis Tab and clicking on a Create a
Calculated Field . Drag Purchase Price and then multiply by Sales Quantity. You
should see your new variable under the Measures .
• Once the files are merged, you’ll have to calculate the following variables
– COGS – $347,414,180
– Gross Profit: Gross Profit = Sales – COGS
– Gross Profit %: Gross Profit / Sales
• Create a Scatter Graph comparing each store’s Sales and Gross Profit.
– Does the relationship appear to be linear?
– What is the equation of the trend line? Hint: Use the Analysis Tab and drag it
onto your Worksheet .
– Why wouldn’t all of the stores be exactly on the trend line since each store has
access to the same inventory?
• Create a Worksheet to determine the percentage that each Store contributes to the
overall Gross Profit. Use the Classification variable to filter based on spirits and
wine. Convert your Worksheet into a Stacked Bar Chart . What percent does store
76 contribute to the overall gross profit? What percent does Store 76 contribute to
Gross Profit based on wine only? Spirits only?
• Individually, which two stores have the highest Gross Profit %? Individually, which
two stores have the lowest Gross Profit %?
• What kind of decisions could be made when examining a store’s contribution to overall
gross profit for the company? What kind of decision could be made when comparing
individual store gross profit percentages?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more