Thank you much for writing my perfect assignment!.!. Very well written and great service
1. Which of the following is more reflective of managerial task?
a. creating vision and strategies
c. long-term risk-taking
d. communication by word and deed
2. Which of the following is more reflective of a leader’s task?
a. efficiency of operations
b. delegation and maintaining
c. motivation and inspiration
d. marshalling resources
3. A more apt title for a project manager is ______________.
c. project director
d. project leader
4. Friendliness with a purpose describes ______________.
d. social skill
5. Project management is first and foremost a ______________ challenge.
a. people management
b. customer service
c. perception management
d. budget management
6. The ability to cognitively bring the past and future closer together is ______________.
a. creating future vision
b. time warping
c. time compressing
7. A project manager should have the ability to generate estimates of what will occur in the
future, which is termed ______________.
a. time warping
b. creating future vision
d. chunking time
8. The organizational structure for the project team, including policies and procedures, is the
a. work breakdown structure
b. rules statement
c. scope statement
d. management plan
9. Which of these scope statement steps create the all-important bureaucracy for a project?
a. the management plan
b. the work breakdown structure
c. the scope baseline
d. the project goal criteria
10. In the case of projects developed for external clients, work authorization typically addresses
a. budget linkage
b. audit trail establishment
c. resource requirements
d. contractual obligations
11. All projects are promised in terms of the specific functionality or performance criteria they will meet. The key feature of the contractual documentation that specifies this functionality or criteria is the ______________.
a. contractual requirements
b. valid consideration
c. contracted terms
d. contractual performance
12. The exchange that is specified by the contractual documentation is ______________.
a. the terms
b. valid consideration
d. fair and unencumbered
13. The status accounting step of configuration management functions primarily as
a. a hierarchy
b. binding arbitration
c. cost control
14. If viewed from a flow standpoint, the stage of configuration management that has provision
for variable routing to the next step, depending on outcome at this stage, is _______________.
a. configuration control
b. configuration reviews
c. status accounting
d. configuration identification
15. Your first project team meeting got off to a bad start when the functional manager for your
team’s physician refused to allow her to attend the meeting. This ______________.
a. goal-oriented conflict threatened the project’s success.
b. administrative conflict posed a serious threat to the project’s success.
c. interpersonal conflict was devastating to the project’s chance for success.
d. interactionist conflict meant there would be no project completion party in your future.
16. The husband in the marriage project meekly apologized and hid in the garage while the other
project team member rampaged through the house. The husband holds the ______________
view of conflict.
17. Some of the team members took great delight in stirring the pot at team meetings. They knew just how to get each team member agitated and then sat back and enjoyed the show. These
trouble-makers defended their actions by claiming that they took the _______________ view of conflict.
c. the high reliability
d. the interactionist
18. When a project manager imposes a judgment on warring parties, he is involved in
19. Principled negotiation is the art of ______________.
a. getting agreement with the other party while maintaining a win-win attitude
b. refusing to compromise your principles for the sake of a business deal
c. creating conflict to test for an adversary’s weakness and reducing conflict once the
weakness has been exposed
d. dividing your resources in the face of superior numbers
20. An excellent starting point in negotiations is to ______________.
a. deduce their intentions from your fears
b. identify the person that is the source of the problem
c. deduce their fears from your intentions
d. put yourself in their shoes
21. The greatest project risk occurs when the probability of the event is _______________ and the
consequences of the event are ______________.
a. high; high
b. high; low
c. low; high
d. low; low
22. The greatest project opportunity occurs when the project is in the _______________ phase.
23. The amount a company has at stake in a project rises above the dollar value of opportunity in the ______________ phase.
24. The mouse executive board meeting was drawing to a conclusion; the only way they would be able to detect the presence of the cat was to tie a bell around its tail. Under their risk
management identification scheme, this would fall under _______________ risk.
25. A method for conducting risk factor identification that consolidates the judgments of isolated, anonymous respondents is _______________.
a. a brainstorming meeting
b. the Delphi method
c. past history
d. multiple assessments
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more