They have a magnificent team. These people are always kind and willing to listen to your concerns or issues. Better yet, your assignment is always ready before the time, they usually send you a draft to double-check before they finalize your paper.
Case Study: Tesla Motors (in 2013): Will Sparks Fly in the Automobile Industry? Frank T. Rothaermel; Erin Zimmer CASE STUDY ATTACHED
Case Study Papers (Due Weeks Two Ã¢â‚¬â€œ Seven)
We will cover six cases over six weeks. Each of these weeks you will turn in a six page paper, DUE SUNDAY, as follows: page 1-cover page, page 6-reference page; in other words you have to pages 2, 3, 4, and 5 to answer the following questions:
1. Briefly, what is the case about? No more than one paragraph!!!
2. Who are the primary decision makers?
3. Who are other affected stakeholders?
4. What is the primary set of problems/opportunities faced by the company in this case?
5. What is the real source of these problems/opportunities?6. What do the financials tell you about the firm?7. Who are itÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s major competitors? 8. Perform a brief SWOT analysis?9. Does the company have a clear mission and vision statement?10. What are the companies core values? Do they represent the firmÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s non-negotiable reason for being? 11. How has the firm either achieved a competitive advantage from strategic Positioning or failed to achieve a competitive advantage? More importantly, what would your recommend it do to maintain/create a sustainable competitive advantage?12. Evaluate the companyÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s current leadership Ã¢â‚¬â€œ effective or ineffective Ã¢â‚¬â€œ why or why not?13. Perform a five forces analysis? Where does the firm stand in regards to:
Threat of entry
Threat of substitutes
Bargaining power of suppliers
Bargaining power of buyers
14. What are the top priorities you would set for the firm?
You will not be able to answer all of these questions every week. Part of your grade will be based on choosing the right questions to answer for that case study. Moreover, over the course of the class you should not answer the same set of questions for each case. (Note: Always answer questions 2, 5, and 14).
We will cover six cases over six weeks. Each of these weeks you will turn in a six page paper, DUE FRIDAY, as follows: page 1-cover page, page 6-reference page; in other words you have to pages 2, 3, 4, and 5 to answer the following questions:
CASE STUDY: WILL SPARKS FLY IN THE AUTOMOBILE 1. What is the case about?The case study is about Tesla Motors, which deals in electric vehicles in the US. It isattempting to make strides in the…
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more