Thank you much for writing my perfect assignment!.!. Very well written and great service
*Directions: Use APA formatting for any in-text citations and references. I am not looking for an essay just individual responses to the following 6 questions. No word limit.
Project Management Discussion Questions
1. To develop a schedule for a project, we will use the concept of a project network, which shows work activities taken from the work breakdown structure and is organized according to the logical flow in time and relationships governing when the work will be performed. By combining this network of work activities with estimates of the time duration for performing each of the activities, we can create a schedule for the project work. What types of information can we learn about the project by reviewing the project schedule and all the information used to generate it?
2. There are two common views of the WBS – the Network Diagram and the Gantt Chart. The Gantt Chart is where you view the work packages and the tasks associated with each work package. The project network is where you view the work packages in logical order. The Gantt Chart view is the WBS hierarchical view. Which one do you prefer? What are some instances when you would (need) use the Network Diagram instead of the WBS, and vice versa? Why?
3. Since slack is such a critical component to keeping the project on schedule, as well as provide flexibility for the PM to manage emergencies, what are some examples of how anticipated slack can be used to a project managers advantage when the schedule is being planned?
1. As we have seen, traditional and Agile schedule developments are quite different. Agile project management was originally developed to do software development. Could a traditional process be successfully used to develop a new software program? Why or why not? Could an Agile methodology be used to build a strip mall in your home town? Why or why not?
2. What issues do you see in agile scheduling in traditional project management?
3. What, in your opinion, do you see the differences of agile project management versus traditional project management?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more