Thank you much for writing my perfect assignment!.!. Very well written and great service
13. Employers who have less than $2,500 due in federal income tax withholding and Social Security and Medicare taxes at the end of the quarter should journalize the debt and pay at the end of the
a. next banking day.
d. month following the end of the quarter.
14. An Employer Identification Number (EIN) is obtained by the employer from the
a. nearest local federally insured bank.
c. nearest Federal Reserve Bank.
d. Internal Revenue Service.
15. The rules by which employers must deposit Social Security and Medicare taxes can be found in the
a. Circular E–Employer’s Tax Guide.
b. state tax guide.
c. Federal Reserve Bank Tax Guide.
d. Circle K Tax Guide.
16. The date on which an employer must pay Social Security and Medicare taxes is
a. June 30 of each year.
b. December 31 of each year.
c. dependent on the amount of the taxes.
d. January 1 of each year.
17. Form 941 is a(n)
a. Employer’s Annual Federal Unemployment Tax Return.
b. Employer’s Quarterly Federal Tax Return.
c. Employee Withholding Allowance Certificate.
d. Wage and Tax Statement.
18. To journalize the payment of Medicare taxes to the IRS, the correct entry would be
a. debit Medicare Tax Payable and credit Payroll Taxes Expense.
b. debit Medicare Tax Payable and credit Social Security Payable.
c. debit Medicare Tax Payable and credit IRS.
d. debit Medicare Tax Payable and credit Cash.
19. The total payroll cost to an employer of an employee who has gross earnings of $78,000 is
a. more than $78,000.
b. exactly $78,000.
c. $78,000 plus 30 percent.
d. less than $78,000.
20. After estimating its payroll for the year, an employer usually pays workers’ compensation insurance
a. at the end of the year.
c. at the beginning of the year.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more