They have a magnificent team. These people are always kind and willing to listen to your concerns or issues. Better yet, your assignment is always ready before the time, they usually send you a draft to double-check before they finalize your paper.
1. The legislative branch of the American government is bicameral. In a minimum of at least
two well-written paragraphs
, define and discuss the advantages of a bicameral legislature, including how and why this came about. Reference should be made to the Great Compromise.
2. Twenty-seven amendments have been added to the U.S. Constitution. Obviously, all are important, in their own way. However, you will select three amendments, and in a minimum of
, you will discuss why you believe each of these amendments is of primary importance either to you, as an individual, or to the nation.
3. You have studied the legislative branch of government and the wide range of powers held by the House of Representatives and the Senate. List five powers or duties of one or both houses of Congress and discuss each of the five, in a few descriptive sentences.
4. You have studied the legislative branch of government and the wide range of powers held by the House of Representatives and the Senate. List five powers or duties of one or both houses of Congress and discuss each of the five, in a few descriptive sentences.
5. You have studied the judicial branch of government, with emphasis on the Supreme Court, and the rulings they have made which have had wide-ranging effects on everyone in America. You will select two Supreme Court cases, which you believe have impacted American history and society. For each of the cases you will:A. Describe the background of each of the two cases Ã¢â‚¬â€œ the reason a case was brought to the Supreme Court. B. Describe the constitutional issue(s) Ã¢â‚¬â€œ the specific area of the constitution involved in the case.
C. Describe the decision reached by the Supreme Court.
6. Major factors in the system of American government are the political parties and their roles and functions within the system. In a minimum of
three well-written paragraphs
, discuss the roles and functions/purpose of the political parties as they currently operate within the system.
7. The annual federal budget is the plan for obtaining and expending revenue of the federal government. In a
minimum of two paragraphs
, describe the source(s) of government revenue and the types of expenditures in the typical federal budget.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more