Thank you much for writing my perfect assignment!.!. Very well written and great service
For this exercise, you will act as the group lead from Expert Foods Consultants, assigned to BiotechÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s. You are preparing your research and putting together a document with your rationale for the selection of the location and best candidate. Make sure the document clearly provides a heading for the Best Location and the Best Candidate.
Determine the best location for BiotechÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s new manufacturing and distribution plant.
Possible locations: Ohio, United States, Malaysia, or China.
1. You will research the three locations to assess the following. In completing the research, you will draw from various source documents that provide you specific information about the country. You will also use a wide array of course material. What this means is that external sources are related to the information about the country and the internal material is used to support your reasoning.
The cost to acquire real estate;
Access to affordable but knowledgeable labor;
Ease of distribution of manufacturing products to the plant;
Ease of distribution of products to customers;
Access to innovative employees that can create a new product line to gain market share from day one
Other relevant information to determine the best location for the manufacturing/distribution plant.
2. Compare and contrast the differences between the three locations;
3. Make a determination of the best location supporting your reasoning using both the research and the course material. Students must use the course material to support the reasoning.
Determine which candidate Expert Foods Consultants should recommend to Melanie Malone with Biotech. In completing the research, you will draw from various source documents that provide you specific information about the country. You will also use a wide array of course material. What this means is that external sources are related to the information about the country and the internal material is used to support your reasoning.
1. You will evaluate each of the three candidates considering each candidateÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s full body of experience and how their experience aligns with MelanieÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s expectations for the new position as well as how each will lead within the context of BiotechÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s mission and vision.
2. Make a determination of the best candidate supporting your reasoning using both the case scenario facts and the course material. Students must use the course material to support the reasoning.
Create a Word or Rich Text Format (RTF) document that is in a narrative format, which requires a double-spaced document. Use Arial, 12-point font. You will cite within the document and provide a reference list on a separate page.
Do not use a question/answer format but using the headings: Best Location and Best Candidate
Provide an introductory paragraph, about 3 – 5 sentences for each question. It is important to write concise and clearly.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more