Thank you much for writing my perfect assignment!.!. Very well written and great service
1) John F. Kennedy’s presidency is seen as lost potential and a modern-day Camelot. Is that a fair assessment, considering his accomplishments, mistakes, and policies, or is JFK’s legacy overblown? Why? Write one parapraph only.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8aNgGM-G2gQ&feature=youtu.be / This is the vedio link of my professor. This is helpful.
2) Just write one paragraph only
Step 1: Choose two documents from Chapter 6’s Source Collection (sources 6.5 and 6.6 are ineligible)
1. Identify the authors and audience of each of your documents.
2. In each of your documents, identify what conclusions the author wants you to make. In other words, where is the author persuasive? Are the authors successful in their persuasion? Quote the source directly.ful
3. How do these authors define “undefinable” concepts like “liberty,” “independence,” “freedom?”
3) One paragraph only
Watch the School House Rock Cartoon. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZMmPWTwTHc&feature=emb_logo
Watch the lecture vedio. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tX89ObJ9Nv8&feature=emb_logo
Answer the following questions:
1. How does this cartoon differ from the actual facts you learned in the lecture and reading?
2. How does the cartoon help further the myth of the American Revolution? (The myth being that the revolution was unanimously supported by everyone, fought only for “freedom,” “liberty,” “independence,” etc.)
4) One paragraph only
Step 1: Choose one source: 8.2 Henry Knox, Letter to George Washington (1786) or 8.4 Patrick Henry Speaks Against Ratification of the Constitution, 1788 from source collection.
Step 2: Indicate which source you chose.
Step 3: Answer the following questions:
1. Summarize the source in 3-5 sentences.
2. Was the author for or against the Constitution? (use direct quotes to back up your argument)
## I will give you the login credential for the chapter source collection.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more