Thank you much for writing my perfect assignment!.!. Very well written and great service
The Teenager Company makes and sells skateboards at an average price of $70 each. During the past year, they sold 4,000 of these skateboards. The company believes that the price elasticity for this product is about -2.5. Which of the following would be the best option for the company? (Question is based on Chapter 4 question 6.)
Raise the price and plan to increase the quantity supplied.
Lower the price and plan to increase the quantity supplied.
Raise the price and plan to decrease the quantity supplied.
Lower the price and plan to decrease the quantity supplied.
11) Refer to the situation described in question 10. What was total revenue for the past year, in dollars? (Enter as a whole number without the dollar sign.)
12) Refer to the situation described in question 10. Given the price elasticity of -2.5, and the proposed price of $63, what should be the quantity supplied? (Round to the nearest whole number)
13) Refer to the situation described in question 10. What would total annual revenue be at the proposed price of $63? (Enter as a whole number without the dollar sign.)
14) If the company’s belief is correct, would total revenue increase, decrease, or remain the same as a result of the $63 price cut?
Remain the same
15) Questions 15 through 17 refer to the following scenario. A local supermarket lowers the price of its vanilla ice cream from $3.50 per half gallon to $3. Vanilla ice cream unit sales increase by 20 percent. The store manager notices that the unit sales of chocolate syrup increase by 10 percent.
What is the price elasticity of vanilla ice cream? Round to the nearest tenth and drop the minus sign when submitting your answer.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more