They have a magnificent team. These people are always kind and willing to listen to your concerns or issues. Better yet, your assignment is always ready before the time, they usually send you a draft to double-check before they finalize your paper.
BUS 300 Week 3 Quiz 2 Chapters 3 and 4
1. ________ is a role played by media and public relations professionals.
2. Feedback is critical to communication because from it
3. The “father of the communication satellite” is
4. When the media use terms, such as Gen-Xers, policy wonks, bankers, and feminist, they are resorting to using
5. Pat Jackson’s models of communication for public relations emphasized
6. The overall study of how communication is used to direct and control is called
7. Which of the following is critical to the communication process?
8. Andy picked up a brochure at the checkout counter in a sporting goods store because the cover had what appeared to be a logo for his favorite team. Upon a closer look, he realized the logo was for a team in a different sport, a sport he did not follow. He interpreted the message incorrectly because of
9. Typical goals for communication include
10. Which of the following is true about public relations models introduced by Grunig& Hunt?
11. The professor listened to the student’s explanation why the paper was late. The student claimed that the campus-wide computer system crashed overnight. Upon checking, the professor confirmed what the student had said, illustrating that a message initially
12. Professor Everett Rogers is associated with which of the following theory of communication?
13. Which of the following does NOT pertain to Wikipedia?
14. The reason opinion leaders are targeted as primary receivers for critical messages is
15. Which of the following occurs if a message is coherent?
16. Most public relations programs are said to be designed
17. Using your experiences, especially when they reflect how you’ve overcome obstacles, is an appeal based largely on
18. If your parents have owned only SUVs since you can recall, when you go to purchase your first vehicle as a new parent, it is likely that you will first consider buying an SUV because your attitude has been influenced most by the ________ characteristic.
19. Social judgment theory suggests
20. To indicate what your organization believes about a clean environment, you need to provide indisputable
21. In the 21st century, ________ is a front-line responsibility of public relations.
22. From classic persuasion theory, we learn that a person who skims the surface and doesn’t focus on the intricacies of an argument is
23. For the longest time, scholars believed attitudes were
24. Google, The Coca-Cola Company, and Microsoft Corporation have
25. “Being all you can be” is what Abraham Maslow would likely describe as fulfilling the ________ need.
26. Which of the following is NOT a prediction made by futurist John Naisbitt in his book, Megatrends 2000?
27. Political activist Saul Alinsky said that if you expect to persuade people
28. As a general rule, those who examine public opinion recognize that
29. In the hierarchy of needs theory, the second level focuses on
30. The ________ model tackles what motivates people to change their attitude..
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more