Thank you much for writing my perfect assignment!.!. Very well written and great service
Determine if the statement is true. If it is not, rewrite the italicized part to make it true.
1. Adaptations of species are determined by the genes contained in the DNA code. __________________
2. When Charles Mendel developed the theory of natural selection in the 1800s, he did not include a
genetic explanation. __________________
3. Natural selection can act upon an individual’s genotype, the external expression of genes.
4. Natural selection operates on an individual over many generations. __________________
5. The entire collection of genes among a population is its gene frequency. __________________
6. If you know the phenotypes of all the organisms in a population, you can calculate the allelic frequency
of the population. __________________
7. A population in which frequency of alleles changes from generation to generation is said to be in
populations gene pool
genetic equilibrium. __________________
does not change
8. A population that is in genetic equilibrium is not evolving. __________________
9. Any factor that affects phenotype can change allelic frequencies, thereby disrupting the genetic equilib-
rium of populations. __________________
10. Many migrations are caused by factors in the environment, such as radiation or chemicals, but others
happen by chance. __________________
11. Mutations are important in evolution because they result in genetic changes in the gene pool.
12. Genetic equilibrium is the alteration of allelic frequencies by chance processes. ___________________
13. Genetic drift is more likely to occur in large populations. __________________
14. The factor that causes the greatest change in gene pools is mutation. __________________
15. The type of natural selection by which one of the extreme forms of a trait is favored is called
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more