They have a magnificent team. These people are always kind and willing to listen to your concerns or issues. Better yet, your assignment is always ready before the time, they usually send you a draft to double-check before they finalize your paper.
WARNING: By submitting this assignment, you agree that you have not plagiarized, copied/pasted from the Internet, or inappropriately shared your work with your classmates. You agree that if you are caught, you will receive, at a minimum, a grade of “0” with no chance to appeal your grade or to redo the assignment.
Papers will not be accepted after the deadline.
THE CASE IS ATTACH AS WELL IS THE CHAPTER 6 NOTES
A. CASE SELECTION. Case 6-2 “Eli Lilly in India: Rethinking the Joint Venture Strategy.” (p. 376 of the 8th edition of the textbook)
B. ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS:
1. Review the types of strategic alliances described in Ch. 6. Based on information presented in the case, what type of strategic alliance would you say applies to the Lilly-Ranbaxy joint venture (i.e., traditional or modern form)? Be sure to explain your position and support your choice with facts from the case. (50 pts)
2. Identify and discuss what you would say are the three (3) main achievements of the joint venture? (50 pts)
C. IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Answer all questions using complete sentences. Points will be deducted for using a bulleted/numbered list format. NO BULLETS!!!
2. DO NOT do any additional research outside of what is presented in the case.
Your analysis must be based only on information presented in the case and chapters/notes.
3. Do not focus on the detailed financial data (balance sheets, etc.) presented in the case. Do not do any in depth financial analyses.
4. DO NOT simply summarize the information already provided in the case, except when using as supporting information for a point you are making.
5. Answer the case in a Word doc. The case must be turned in as a Word doc attachment in the Eli Lilly Case Dropbox in Canvas.
6. Please number the question you are answering. You do not have to retype the question.
7. Put your name and ID on the first page. The case analysis should be approximately 300-500 words (total) excluding the title page and questions. The paper must be
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more