They have a magnificent team. These people are always kind and willing to listen to your concerns or issues. Better yet, your assignment is always ready before the time, they usually send you a draft to double-check before they finalize your paper.
- Data indicates that 85 percent of current (2013) are considering leaving the organizations they work for. If you were Alice, how bad would the job situation under supervisor Neil have to get before you would seriously consider taking a job with less responsibility and for less pay?
- What are the advantages of working with someone like Neil?
- What are the disadvantages of working with someone like Neil?
- Using the Internet, find at least three sources of information for dealing with people who stretch the truth. Carefully review each of these sources for suggestions on how to deal with “stretch.”
- Based on your findings, what suggestions would you make to Alice on how to deal with Neil?