They have a magnificent team. These people are always kind and willing to listen to your concerns or issues. Better yet, your assignment is always ready before the time, they usually send you a draft to double-check before they finalize your paper.
1-20 its either correct sentence, fragment, run-ons, comma splices.
A. Select the ALL fragments from 1-20 write number of the fragment, followed by a complete sentence to correct the fragment.
B. Select the ALL run-ons and ALL comma splices from 1-20. Write the item number, and then correct each one by either separating or correctly connecting the independent part.
1. About an hour later the CEO arrived
2. Anthony is the new accountant in our office he is not CPA.
3. Here’s the truth, the difference between achieving and not achieving is goal setting.
4. Wal-Mart’s employees must recite and practice founder Sam Walton’s “10-foot rule.”
5. The “10-foot rule” is explained in otem22, it is good advice for anyone working in retail sales.
6. The carpenter is working very hard, nevertheless, we dont think she can finish by one.
7. While the carpenter is working hard, we don’t think she can finish by one.
8. The carpenter is working hard, we don’t think she can finish the job on time,
9. Although Macy’s first efforts at the dry goods business in Boston failed miserably.
10. After trying his luck with six other doomed retailing ventures.
11. It is the weak who are cruel, gentleness can be expected only from the strong.
12. Leaders have different styles, they all need, however, to be skilled in handling people
13. Meeting must proceed according to rules furthermore, business must be conducted fairly.
14. Because many informal meeting occur.
15. Stay calm and don’t blame or name-call.
16. Service can come in many forms, for example, it can mean having the right merchandise at the right time.
17. The word business originally meant the state if being busy with anything.
18. Ms. Scott flew to Spain last year then she took a Mediterranean cruise.
19. A characteristic of high achievers is that they believe they are responsible for most of what is good or not good in their lives.-Charles Garfield.
20. Mrs. Powell, carrying the coffer in one hand and the keys in the other.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more