They have a magnificent team. These people are always kind and willing to listen to your concerns or issues. Better yet, your assignment is always ready before the time, they usually send you a draft to double-check before they finalize your paper.
Overproduction of uric acid in the body can be an indication of cell breakdown. This may be an advance indication of illness such as gout, leukemia, or lymphoma.† Over a period of months, an adult male patient has taken seven blood tests for uric acid. The mean concentration was x = 5.35 mg/dl. The distribution of uric acid in healthy adult males can be assumed to be normal, with σ = 1.95 mg/dl.
(a) Find a 95% confidence interval for the population mean concentration of uric acid in this patient’s blood. What is the margin of error? (Round your answers to two decimal places.) lower limit upper limit margin of error Incorrect:
(b) What conditions are necessary for your calculations? (Select all that apply.) σ is unknown normal distribution of uric acid σ is known n is large uniform distribution of uric acid
(c) Interpret your results in the context of this problem. The probability that this interval contains the true average uric acid level for this patient is 0.95. There is a 95% chance that the confidence interval is one of the intervals containing the population average uric acid level for this patient. The probability that this interval contains the true average uric acid level for this patient is 0.05. There is a 5% chance that the confidence interval is one of the intervals containing the population average uric acid level for this patient. There is not enough information to make an interpretation.
(d) Find the sample size necessary for a 95% confidence level with maximal margin of error E = 1.12 for the mean concentration of uric acid in this patient’s blood. (Round your answer up to the nearest whole number.) blood tests
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more