They have a magnificent team. These people are always kind and willing to listen to your concerns or issues. Better yet, your assignment is always ready before the time, they usually send you a draft to double-check before they finalize your paper.
ToolsCorp Corporation is a fictitious company located it in Tennessee. It builds power tools, lawn mowers, lawn furniture, microwaves, and ranges. All products are manufactured locally and sold through large retailers that place sales papers inserted in every Wednesday and Sunday paper. Although they have a thriving business in the United States and Canada, ToolsCorp is trying to break into the global marketplace.
ToolsCorp Corporation is a fictitious company that does not exist anywhere. For the purpose of this paper, it is located in Tennessee. As members of the senior management team of ToolsCorp Corporation, prepare a neat and organized report for the Strategic Officers Steering Committee (SOS-C) of ToolsCorp Corporation. The purpose of this paper is to obtain permission from them to go forward with the next step (developing a full-blown business plan) for ToolsCorp’s strategic initiative to break into the global marketplace. Discuss the following:
* A complete strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats (SWOT) analysis (including at least 5 factors from each category and full explanations of why each factor is important and why it was placed in the category) of the environment that exists within ToolsCorp and the environment that ToolsCorp is proposing . ***please build on the below information provided****
1. All products manufactured locally
2. Made in America labeling
3. Core products
4. Established supply chain
5. Retail partners in place
1. Income and profit Globalizing
2. New customers
3. Access to markets and supplies
5. R&D opportunities
* An outline of the business plan to be developed for ToolsCorp’s strategic initiative
* A full mission statement containing the nine components and presented in a well written paragraph
* Key operating principles as you will apply them
* A preliminary market analysis of the market(s) into which ToolsCorp expands
* The one-year, five-year, and ten-year strategic objectives of the strategic initiatives presented as one strategic proposal for each time frame (3 strategic proposals in all), complete with implementation plans, potential ramifications, and feedback mechanisms. Include the following:
* general ledger
* balance sheet
• What legal and ethical issues need to be considered?
* Develop plans to improve business operations
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more