They have a magnificent team. These people are always kind and willing to listen to your concerns or issues. Better yet, your assignment is always ready before the time, they usually send you a draft to double-check before they finalize your paper.
We will begin the process of developing assessments for an instructional plan using the backward design model. In this model, we begin with the end in mind; therefore, when developing an instructional plan, we begin with the standards that we use to develop measurable learning objectives to ensure alignment. Once that is finalized, educators then create assessments before writing the instructional plans as this will ensure alignment between how we measure learner knowledge with instruction. Assignments in Weeks 1 through 5 will all be used in your Final Paper, so be sure to review your instructor feedback to make any necessary revisions in Week 6.
Prior to beginning work on this assignment,
· Review the Weekly Lesson for Week 1 that provides more explicit details on how to create measurable learning objectives.
· Read Chapter 4: Learning Objectives, Assessment and Instruction. Be sure to complete the activity at the end of 4.1 that will help you identify measurable learning objectives.
· Explore the following article about the backward design model (Links to an external site.) Understanding by Design (Links to an external site.).
· Watch the following video about the backward design model (Links to an external site.) Grant Wiggins – Understanding by design (1 of 2 (Links to an external site.)).
· Review the Read the Standards (Links to an external site.) web page.
Consider the following:
· Teaching does not only happen in classrooms. There are many avenues in which you might need to know how to teach and assess learners. Consider what area of teaching you envision yourself. Do you see yourself as a classroom teacher, a corporate or health trainer, a military trainer, for example?
· Consider what type of learners you would be teaching and the content area of interest.
Content Instructions (Due Monday, Day 7)
Complete the following:
· Fill out the Week 1 Developing Learning Objectives Assignment Template (see Weekly Lesson for Week 1 for an exemplar). The Week 1 template is what you will submit to Waypoint.
· Highlight your chosen path that you foresee yourself teaching in (ex. PreK, K through 12, Military Trainer, Corporate Trainer, Health Trainer, etc.)
· Copy and paste a selected standard from the following options:
o Pre-K standards of your state.
o Common Core State Standards (CCSS) that are for math and reading (see Read the Standards (Links to an external site.)).
o K-12 standards of your state if you do not follow the CCSS or if you choose a different content area than math and reading.
o Standards that are outside the discipline of the public schools (e.g., military, corporate, healthcare, etc.)
· Develop three measurable learning objectives that align to your selected standard.
o Check out Week 1 Weekly Lesson, which will provide additional support for developing your objectives.
o Use the Bloom’s Wheel (Links to an external site.) to help you create three learning objectives within three different cognitive (thinking) levels. Be sure to label each objective with the level of thinking from Bloom’s Taxonomy.
o Select from the verbs in the middle section of the wheel when writing your measurable learning objectives. Having measurable objectives makes writing your assessments so much easier!
Writing and Formatting Expectations
Your Developing Measurable Learning Objectives assignment
· Complete the Week 1 Developing Learning Objectives Assignment Template.
· Must include a separate title page with the following:
o Title of paper
o Student’s name
o Course name and number
o Instructor’s name
o Date submitted
For further assistance with the formatting and the title page, refer to APA Formatting for Word 2013 (Links to an external site.).
· Must complete the one page template (be sure to include the title page).
· Must use proper syntax and mechanics. Your writing should display meticulous comprehension and organization of syntax and mechanics, such as spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
· Must use APA formatting consistently throughout. Refer to the Ashford Writing Center (Links to an external site.) for assistance with APA style and formatting.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more