Thank you much for writing my perfect assignment!.!. Very well written and great service
Please find attached the case study 1:
Midsouth Chamber of Commerce (B): Cleaning Up an Information Systems Debacle – Page 177 -185
for this assignment.
You will critically analyze the attached case study:
Midsouth Chamber of Commerce (B): Cleaning Up an Information Systems Debacle – Page 177 -185, summarize the key ideas, discuss the IT challenges, and present your recommendations.
This report will be organized as follows:
1. Introduction – Short summary of the business problem. This section will also include a background of the organization.
2. Challenges – Provide for a brief description of the challenges that the organization is facing and how they are planning to address them. This section will provide the audience with a picture of how the organization is planning to address some of the challenges.
3. Change Management – Discuss how change is being managed by the organization.
4. Recommendations – Discuss what you would have done differently and why.
5. Conclusions – Discuss the lessons learned and the key messages that you would like the audience to take away.
The report should not be more than 1000 words.
Evaluation and Feedback
The Team Presentation will be marked in its entirety out of 100. The following rubric indicates the criteria students are to adhere to, and their relative weights to the assignment overall.
% of Final Grade
Writing Quality – Writing must be logically organized and free of grammatical and typographical errors.
Content – The submission must demonstrate solid research and insightful observations.
a. Discussion of the challenges
b. Discussion of the change and change management
c. Discussion of the recommendations
References – All references cited as per the APA style manual.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more