Thank you much for writing my perfect assignment!.!. Very well written and great service
From the Meredith and Mantel textbook, (Project Management: A Managerial Approach). Review Chapter 12, Project Auditing, Theater High Altitude Area Defense (THAAD): Five Failures and Counting (B) Case Study, pp. 541-543. Once you have reviewed the case study, write a minimum of 600 words in length defending your responses to the following questions.
· Do you think this was a financial audit, a project audit, or a management audit? Why?
· Was the purpose of the audit to exert cybernetic control, go/no-go control, or postproject control? Explain?
· Given the comments in the case, do you surmise that the reason for the audit was to improve future projects or to ascertain the reasons for not meeting the project’s goals, and if the latter, its direct goals or ancillary goals?
· Do you think the GAO was the best choice for an audit team? Would it have the trust of the project personnel?
· Given the minimal elements of a project audit present in Section 12.2, which element(s) would have been primary to the audit team? Why? Which section would have contained the “underlying problems” reported in the case?
Your assignment must:
· Be a minimum of 600 words in length.
· Be typed, double-spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
Include a cover page containing the tile of the assignment (Unit VIII Case Study), the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more