They have a magnificent team. These people are always kind and willing to listen to your concerns or issues. Better yet, your assignment is always ready before the time, they usually send you a draft to double-check before they finalize your paper.
DIRECTIONS: Open the attachment – print it for use. Read all the scenarios. Pick the two “best.” Argue for them using FACTS.
Here is the question you must riddle: WHAT are the best reasons why not to nuke Sparky?
ANSWER THE QUESTION USING THIS USUAL FORMAT:
1) MLA heading-style and documentation with annotations and work cited
2) Size-12 Times New Roman Font
3) Two sources –
A) The textbook, Taking Sides: Moral Issues// S. Satris, ed., MacGraw-Hill, 9th Ed., 2003 // ISBN 0072845112 with at least two quotes to back your ideas up ( you may use so other source – online or text – if you find it more suitable), and
B) one source of your choice on emotion or logic – two quotes
4) Begin with abstract: In a text box after heading before the text, list your main theme, then the two main supports for your thematic pondering. After this, flesh the essay out in a typical essay form
5) 500 -1000 words
You should not put Sparky in the microwave because . . .
1. It is unethical to torture a defenseless puppy for personal amusement.
2. Torturing animals will disgust your lover or spouse, and that lover or spouse will probably have nothing to do with you afterwards.
3. Microwaves radically elevate the temperature of biological liquids, including the fluids of the cardiovascular system and the inner-ear canal.
4. Cruelty to animals is a felony in Tennessee, and it could result in a five-to-ten-year prison sentence.
5. You might damage your expensive microwave.
6. You might damage my expensive microwave.
7. Sparky belongs to me.
8. You put the last one in the microwave, and it’s my turn now.
9. Huitzilopochtli, the Aztec god of war, forbids us to kill one of his holy avatars.
10. You will have to clean the microwave afterward.
11. Sparky is–gosh darn it–too cute for that!
12. Your suggestion that it will dry his coat and get rid of the “wet dog” smell is erroneous.
13. The strong always have an obligation to defend lesser creatures that are weak and helpless.
14. Burritos taste better than puppies when they are reheated.
15. All the food you cook in the microwave will taste like puppy hair afterwards.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more