They have a magnificent team. These people are always kind and willing to listen to your concerns or issues. Better yet, your assignment is always ready before the time, they usually send you a draft to double-check before they finalize your paper.
Module 2 Judicial System, Alternative Dispute Resolution and Administrative Law
Module 3 Environmental Law and Consumer Protection
1-2 pages, APA format. Due Thursday Jan 17 2019.
Before you start:
1. Carefully review the instructions and information below.
2. Prepare and save your response in PDF. Save it to your computer in a place where you will be able to find it again.
3. Attach your document using the Browse My Computer button.
4. This Case Study is worth 70 points toward your total points.
1. Your score will be determined using the Critical Legal Thinking Case Rubric. Please read this rubric thoroughly BEFORE attempting this assignment. You should also consult the Critical Legal Thinking Case example attached in the announcements. Keep in mind I use the Rubric as a guide to score your assignment.
2. Your score will be determined by evaluation of your substantive content. Your analysis and solutions must be based on the principles of law, ethics, and business – not on your opinions. You MUST describe how application of the concepts in your reading apply to the key facts. Identify the large scale legal concepts that apply from the reading and then apply them to each party/situation in the fact pattern.
3. Key facts are those facts that determine if the principles of law are met. You must demonstrate that you recognize the key facts in this case. List the key facts individually. Do NOT simply repeat or retype the factual scenario.
4. The length of your response has no bearing on your score. There is no minimum or limit, however most responses will be between two and three substantial pages. Any assignment not submitted in PDF format will receive a letter grade deduction automatically. No exceptions.
Sterling, Inc. is a manufacturer of state-of-the-art computers. For the past ten years, Sterling has acquired all of its microchips from NoBugs Corporation, the only producer of chips meeting Sterling’s high specifications. The relationship has been mutually profitable. Sterling could not have built its reputation as an industry leader without NoBugs’s reliable and consistently high-quality products; Sterling’s business has enabled NoBugs to grow rapidly while providing its investors with an attractive rate of return.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more