They have a magnificent team. These people are always kind and willing to listen to your concerns or issues. Better yet, your assignment is always ready before the time, they usually send you a draft to double-check before they finalize your paper.
Commercial Lease Analysis Assignment Instructions
In this paper, you will review the commercial lease agreement provided and respond to questions analyzing the terms of that lease. The paper must be at least 1,200 words and include at least three scholarly sources other than the course textbook and materials.
Review the provided Commercial Lease Agreement (Attached) document. Answer the questions below with a minimum of 200 words for each answer (a total of at least 1,200 words), with at least three scholarly sources other than the textbook credited with in-text citations, and with a References page provided. Format the title page, body of work, page numbers, headers, and References page in accordance with current APA formatting guidelines. While Question #6 directly addresses a Biblical worldview, such principles should also inform your answers throughout.
Compose your answers to the questions below in narrative form. Separate each of the following with properly formatted headers.
1. What is the distinction between a “commercial” and a “residential” lease? How do the differences in use impact the terms of the lease? In a commercial lease agreement, should the law seek to protect the interests of the commercial tenant more than the interests of the commercial landlord? Why or why not?
2. Sections 5 and 6, respectively, impose on the commercial tenant the obligation of making repairs to the leased property, and of making alterations and improvements to the leased property. Should the lease impose these obligations on the tenant, or should such obligations be legally imposed on the commercial landlord? Explain your answer.
3. In the default provisions of Section 15, what is the landlord’s duty to “mitigate” damages? Should the landlord be required to mitigate? Explain.
4. Sections 2 and 19 discuss the creation of, and the parties’ rights in, the security deposit. Do these rights favor the landlord or the tenant? Is that appropriate? Why or why not?
5. Section 29 requires mediation, followed by arbitration, in lieu of litigation, to resolve disputes. What are the advantages and disadvantages of such a provision? How should mediators and arbitrators be selected?
6. As a businessperson guided by a Biblical worldview, what changes would you make in this lease to make the terms comport more closely to Scripture?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more