Thank you much for writing my perfect assignment!.!. Very well written and great service
After reading the selections from MAUS, answer the following questions. Remember to use complete sentences and be as specific as possible!
1. There is something hidden in the shadows second page’s (14) fifth panel. What is it? Why might this be significant?
2. What kinds of recurring animals do you see in the selections? What could these animals be symbolic of? Why does Spiegelman use animals instead of humans?
3. Think about Tom and Jerry or Itchy and Scratchy. How does the portrayal of cats and mice in those cartoons compare to those in Maus? Do you think this, and the cartoon format in general, is an effective way of dealing with the subject matter? Why or why not?
4. In Understanding Comics, Scott McCloud argues that a face drawn with great detail can represent only one specific person, but that a face drawn with few details—a smiley face, for instance—could be almost anyone. Describe the faces in Maus. Are they iconic (could be anyone) or particular (could only be Vladek)?
5. On pages 184-185, Spiegelman shows an exchange of dialogue between him and his father. What do you make of the attitude between Vladek and Artie? Does this disrupt the narrative? Why or why not?
6. How do these pictures of Auschwitz (particularly looking at the full frame picture of its entrance) differ from the illustration in the rest of the book?
In order to receive full credit for this post you must:
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more