They have a magnificent team. These people are always kind and willing to listen to your concerns or issues. Better yet, your assignment is always ready before the time, they usually send you a draft to double-check before they finalize your paper.
My topic: Effect of Nutrition of Diabetic Patient
For this assignment, you will locate a minimum of 4 research articles related to the topic and
PICOT questions that you developed in Week 2. The articles must be current (2002 to the
present), and two articles must be quantitative, and two articles must be qualitative.
These articles should be somewhat related to your PICOT questions.
· Articles used for one assignment can’t be used for the other assignments (students should find new research articles for each assignment).
· The selected articles should be original research articles. Review articles, meta-analysis, meta-synthesis, and systemic review should not be used.
· Mixed-methods studies should not be used.
There are two parts to this assignment.
Part 1: Complete a Rapid Critical Appraisal Checklist chart for each research article (4 total). Download the following files in the Worksheets, Forms, and Templates area at left:
· Rapid Critical Appraisal Checklist (pdf)
· Rapid Critical Appraisal Checklist (doc)
Part II: Write a summary (2–3 pages)
· Describe the similarities and differences among the four research articles.
· Use current APA format to style your paper and to cite your sources.
· Submit the 4 completed charts along with your summary.
Review the rubric for further information on how your assignment will be graded.
Due Sunday, 11:59 p.m. (Pacific time)
Need APA Help?
Visit the Student Resources tab or the WCU Library tab at the top of this page.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more