They have a magnificent team. These people are always kind and willing to listen to your concerns or issues. Better yet, your assignment is always ready before the time, they usually send you a draft to double-check before they finalize your paper.
Develop a 4 page analysis (double spaced)
Directions: Develop an analysis of the Prescription Price Gouging case study located in this module. As part of your analysis, be sure to address the following (Note: There is no need to concern yourself with any discussion questions that may be in the case):
* Clearly and effectively apply the concepts from this weeks chapter on “Ethics, corporate social responsibility, environmental sustainability and strategy” to the case
* Apply the strategic analysis text tools (i.e. see potential list provided)
* Perform real analysis on the case (tables/charts/financial analysis)
* Charts and tables need to be professionally assembled with effective titles and labels
* Avoid retelling the case and assume the professor has read it
* Provide a set of clear and specific recommendations to move the organization forward.
* 12 pt font, times roman, title page, no headers or footers
* Avoid cut-and-paste of charts, pictures from another source (your own creative work is needed).
* Is well organized with section titles
* Strategic management terms need to be used to support your thoughtful ideas.
* Avoid a conversational/first person tone in an analysis
Select at least three of the following Strategic Analysis Tools. Be sure that the focus of your analysis is on the following strategic analysis tools. In addition, please make these some of your papers section titles.
Vision/mission/core values/objectives development process
Corporate Social Responsibility
Business ethics and practices
Schools of ethical thought (i.e. Universalism, Relativism, Social Contract)
Ethics code litmus test
Drivers of unethical behavior
Moral vs business case for ethical strategy
Triple bottom line
Implied social contract
Five forces analysis
“Weapons” to compete with rivals
Competitive pressures from sellers
Common drivers for industry change
Strategic group mapping (bubble map)
Key success factor analysis
Competency and capability analysis
Value chain analysis
Competitive strengths assessment
Generic strategy analysis
Cost driver analysis
Marketing tactics (first strike, guerilla, others)
First mover strategies
Strategic alliances, outsourcing, partnerships, acquisitions, new ventures
Apply strategic options in an international environment
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more